yarn shop

Scherazade

hey everyone...

i have a problem!! in my country there is one toy shop that provides good quality yarns such as SIRDAR, Patons, and King Cole. currently they have stopped getting new yarns, and soon all they have will be removed because its a toy shop!!! that shop is my only resource!!! there is no other one to supply good yarns, and im sure of that.

so....

what i want now is to find a website that provides good yarns. im only familiar with the brands i mentioned. i dont know about other brands... tell me more of what u know!! i also live in the gulf area in the middle east, and the shipping is expensive! but i will pay for yarns!!! you know the cheapest of the good yarns, DK 50g is equal to 3 US dollars here in my place... i would want to find yarns some where around 3 to 5 US dollars only.

tell me more about ur self... which websites do u get ur yarns from? in how many weeks do they arrive (i know itll take longer to reach this part of the world)

:)

You can try any of the yarn companies. Go to web sites. Try Lion Brand, Coats & Clark, Patons. In the US we have stores like Herschners, JoAnns, Hancock Fabric. They all have web sites. You can try these places for yarn. The only thing I don't know is if the ship to your part of the world. Check it out.

Another excellent resource would be some of the international eBays. It may be less expensive to ship to the Middle East from Germany, for example, than from the United States. I have seen a yarn company based in Turkey that sells items on the U.S. ebay site though too.

Archived