I need help designing an Infield.

My niece and her husband are BIG baseball fans. They are expecting a baby boy in December so being the Great Aunt that I am I decided to make "Isacc" a baseball afghan. Instead of going for things like baseballs and bats I'm doing the Logos of all the baseballs teams they have seen play (12 so far).That way it can be added to if they see more. I got the logos from a cross stitch pattern but need some ideas on how to design the center of the afghan which is going to be a baseball field. Any ideas?????

Thanks to all... now I have to figure out how to get it into a graph format... The logos weren't too bad to figure out a uniform size but ???

angt.. what is knitpro and where can I find it? ... I've never heard of it. the only place I've heard of you send picture and they turn it into needlepoint for a price...

I was going to suggest Knitpro but it looks like someone already did. I Love Knitpro! You can make just about anything with it. Please post pictures of your project when you complete it. I would love to see how it turns out. What a great idea for this lucky little boy!

Thanks to all... now I have to figure out how to get it into a graph format... The logos weren't too bad to figure out a uniform size but ???

angt.. what is knitpro and where can I find it? ... I've never heard of it. the only place I've heard of you send picture and they turn it into needlepoint for a price...

www.knitpro.com

This can help you make graphs.

Just like Jess said!!!! There is no cost

yes! I can't wait to see it! I think that the image I used, if that's the one you choose, will be an easy graph to do. Just imagine all of the hours of play that this little boy will have with his very own baseball field!

Thanks for resizing it for me. :D

Archived