Do you have "Kooky Crochet by Linda Kopp"?

NameThatCandy

They won't order it for you? My library, if they don't have a book in their system, will order it. I just have to fill in a "Request for Acquisition" form and they'll order it and then put it on hold for me. Call your local and see if they order stuff at patron requests.

I just got this book in the mail yesterday...haven't had much time to really look at it my youngest really likes it though. There is fuzzy dice pillows, a fig leaf halter, fried egg potholder, some cat toys. it looks like it is going to be a fun book.

Melissa

I just bought this Tuesday night. Jo-Ann's Supercenter just happened to have one copy :cheer and with my coupon, I got it for less than $10.00. I love it! I'm glad I bought it!!

If you decide you want it and can't find it, one of the cheapest places I have found it is at Wal-Mart.com for 9.74 and they only charge .97 cent shipping.

I think it's worth it!!

Linda

Wow, thanks for telling us that you can order from Walmart online!!! Geez Louise, why didn't I think of that or realize people probably could! No Michael's, JoAnn's, etc. stores here so I sure was GLAD to find out good ole' Wally World online is where I can get this book!

Archived