How do I do?

britt

Question

This isn't a stitch question. I was wondering with all your infinte wisdom if you could tell me how to put pictures on here to go along with the posting I am doing about what I have made. If you can't help that is ok I will post with out pictures. Thanks again you are abuch of great women. britt:manyheart

WIP's

penguin crochet quilt

Things I want to do

roundabout

dog scarf

cat scarf

hats

4 answers to this question

Once you get them into photobucket then you use the last line under the picture, the IMG code. Just copy and paste that in your post and the photo will show up. Most other message boards I visit it's the HTML tag line but this board you use the IMG one. If you don't like photobucket you can use any hosting site like webshots or picture trail but photo bucket is nice.

In photobucket if you look at the very bottom and click site map. Then look at the left column, third one from the bottom that says HTML practice you can test the link there to make sure before you post here.

Now if someone could tell me how to make a clickable link on these boards I would be grateful. I know how to do it on other boards but the code doesn't work in these forums so I am guessing i's a different code but can't figure out what. I did try and ask once but no one seemed to know what I was talking about but I have seen postings with clickable links. Mary

Thank you so much. I will try to figure it out after I do a little more on my crochet quilt I started today. Thank ladies once again your help is amazing. Thanks I know I say that alot but I totally mean it. Britt

Archived