Help with graph

addicted to yarn

Question

I just purchased the cutiest graph to make for my sister's baby to be. This is the first time that I have worked with graphs (of course it had to be a present). I remember reading somewhere that you read the rows differently if you are using sc. Am I right in thinking that I read the odd rows from left to right and the even rows from right to left:think . If anyone can help me I would be elated:c9 !! I really want to get started on it, BTW it is LionBrand counting sheep afghan.

4 answers to this question

Here is a trick I use, to keep track of where I am as well as which direction I am going in filet or graph patterns:

After completing row 1, I mark a "1" lightly in pencil on the right side of row 1 on the graph

After completing row 2, I put a "2" in pencil on the left side of row 2 on the graph

etc.

That really helps me when I pick up my work the next day, I don't have to wonder where I left off, which side is front/back etc.

I just print mine out and use a highlighter to mark off the st that I have done. And if I stop on the end of a row I put an arrow going the way the next row needs to be worked.

Archived