who has a jimbo hook?

I love the 2 Jimbo hooks I have - I feel blessed to use them. I recieved mine just about the time of the VTECH incident and wanted to reuse and recycle the bright red felts that Jimbo so carefully packs the hooks in. So I got to work on my own hook holder for the lovely hooks and did them in VTECH's colors to remember, respect and honor all who lost their lives in the senseless violence of that day. The star buttons are in tribute to these fallen souls who shine brightly in the heavens...

the yarns are red mohair, orange wool, and cream alpaca

Click here and then on option to view as a slideshow for best viewing -

http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp

Peace ~

Mary

I recently won a Q hook of his at an auction on his site - LOVE, LOVE it! I used it to make a shawl and it was such a dream to use.

I keep in out and accessible right now not sure where to tuck it away!

....just opened my Betty Boop quilted hook case (Spring SP..TY again) and found a big pocket on the end for it!! I didn't know the end was open!

Okay - not so mindless now on the link to see my VTECH colors hook holder for my jimbo hooks I described 2 posts up - sorry bout that - this should work better!

07-28-07_1033.jpg

(my cup cake purse is also on the link but at least the first few you can see the hook holder!)

Ah, now THAT's special, Shuttlebuggy. What a neat thing to do! And you did it with that out of square piece of felt? Nifty!!

Okay - I hope I have this now LOLOL:lol But gosh I want you all to see what I described above about using Jimbo's red felts - and yes I did it out of the very ones you packed my nice hooks in Jimbo!;)

Have a look at it - here are about 6 peeks!

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/shuttlebuggy/Crochet%20Hook%20Holder/

Ah... very nice work! You know i used to be able to post pictures here, but somehow lost the knack.

You got it though! Thanks for the shots!

Archived