"swancho" hehehe

juli

Question

8 answers to this question

You had better stop this or I'm gonna get in my truck and head up to Bloomies to see if they have these! :hook

You had better stop this or I'm gonna get in my truck and head up to Bloomies to see if they have these! :hook

no, no, no that's too easy -- we have to figure out a way to make these! ;)

I love stuff like that! Someone was asking what they thought the next big thing after "ponchos" would be, maybe its this?! I am still wanting to make that thing Shania Twain wore in one of her videos. I looked like a wrap or shawl that was sewn or stitched in a few spots to make it into a sexy little top. I cannot remember the song/video. But she was romping on the beach. Anyone remember that little number? :think

Lisa

I love stuff like that! Someone was asking what they thought the next big thing after "ponchos" would be, maybe its this?! I am still wanting to make that thing Shania Twain wore in one of her videos. I looked like a wrap or shawl that was sewn or stitched in a few spots to make it into a sexy little top. I cannot remember the song/video. But she was romping on the beach. Anyone remember that little number? :think

Lisa

i hope you're right :cheeri've also been seeing a ton of those "cocoon" sweaters (mostly cropped w/ 3/4 sleeves) and cropped sweaters that tie in the front. hope to see some fab patterns coming out soon :D

Well I wasn't going to buy! Just go and check 'em out. See how they were made. Get ideas from. I do that a lot, ya know. Figure out the pattern in the store, write it down in a notepad I carry with me at all times for just such occassions. I'll even sketch the article in the notepad. Then come home and attempt to 're-create' it. Creative license! Yep, that's what it is. :devil

Archived