Checkerboard afgahn from maggies crochet

Jimmie Lu

I will do my own checker board afghan for my fish checker set. I am using a shell pattern to be more wave like. 3 weeks...I should have a good dent...I am off out of the country starting 8/22 so I am with you until then. I am going to shoot for a strip a week.

Yay another member. I have my pieces well underway but for some reason have been dreading getting to the board. This will provide me some inspiration, and maybe if enough people join we can continue this through september when I am back from vacation.

Yeahhh I am not all alone. I am going to do mine in black and white checks and a red boarder instead of red and black checks.

Lets get going I will start mine tonight but may not make much progress over the weekend

Hello! I decided to make mine in pink, blue, and white! So far I have 22 squares and 2 checkers made, with 12 of them pieced together! :yay I will be taking a break from these until after the Charity Square-A-Long that I am leading Friday through Monday here at C'Ville!

Can't wait to see how everyone is coming along and to have more members joining us! :clap

Archived