ran out of yarn...help!

ejldjl

Question

I finally got brave enough to tackle my first clothing article and I RAN OUT OF YARN and can't find more of it! Anybody have 1 skein of Sinfonia in Verde Citrico (lime green)??? Anybody live near a hobby lobby that has this? I'm calling all the ones in my area and I think they are discontinueing this brand cause I can't find this color.

HELP!!

Desperate in Georgia aka Doreen

8 answers to this question

I checked my stash and I don't have any. I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and they had a lot of it. I won't be near there until Tuesday, but if you haven't found any by Monday night, let me know and I can pick some up for you on Tuesday.

It is on clearance for $2.49 a skein. They are discontinuing some of the colors, and that is one of them.

Doreen, I live near the Hobby Lobby in Woodstock on Bells Ferry Road in the Atlanta area. If you call them Monday and see if they have the yarn, I will be happy to go by and pick it up for you (if you haven't found any by then.)

PM and let me know if you need me to do that.

WOW, you guys are the greatest! I'm going to call the HL in Buford tomorrow as it's closest to me and if they don't have it, I'll check back with you Dreamsofyarn! Thank you guys soo much! I've been frogging so much on this simple project that the thought of ripping it all out because I don't have enough to finish it is almost more then I can bear.

Doreen

Sofia,

I checked out the link you sent (thanks) and will order from them if the HL's don't have it. I had searched all over the net to try and find someone who sold Sinfonia as I LOVE it so thanks for that info!!

Doreen

Archived