Problems with RoxyCraft?

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with RoxyCraft. I have emailed them several times trying to get information about their patterns they offer to LYS. I tried like 3 times a little over a month ago, and then I sent ANOTHER email the other day. I have still yet to hear anything from them. I've thought several times about getting a few patterns from there, but this experience is making me think other wise. I mean, if this is how they treat a potential wholesaler, then how do they treat their other customers? :think

A month ago, I was ready to spend $50 on her patterns. Because I believe in supporting other designers and I really like so many of them that the only way to make it affordable is to purchase the "bulk" package. But now, I'm not so sure. :angry

I did not even receive an "I'm sorry, we decided to not do wholesale with your 'type' of lys" or similar email. I've got nothing! :eek

I hope that this is just a "one time" thing and that they do not treat all customers *of any kind* this way. :(

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with RoxyCraft. I have emailed them several times trying to get information about their patterns they offer to LYS. I tried like 3 times a little over a month ago, and then I sent ANOTHER email the other day. I have still yet to hear anything from them. I've thought several times about getting a few patterns from there, but this experience is making me think other wise. I mean, if this is how they treat a potential wholesaler, then how do they treat their other customers? :think

A month ago, I was ready to spend $50 on her patterns. Because I believe in supporting other designers and I really like so many of them that the only way to make it affordable is to purchase the "bulk" package. But now, I'm not so sure. :angry

I did not even receive an "I'm sorry, we decided to not do wholesale with your 'type' of lys" or similar email. I've got nothing! :eek

I hope that this is just a "one time" thing and that they do not treat all customers *of any kind* this way. :(

My only communication with her has been quite pleasant. She's a mom of a toddler, I believe. It wasn't anything having to do with money or business, just "here's new free patterns to link to on CPC" and me thanking her, for the most part.

It could be something as simple as she isn't receiving your emails for some reason. Perhaps they've been diverted to a spam folder. Perhaps her ISP has mistaken them for spam and never even delivered them to her. Email is really not as foolproof as we think it ought to be.

I've been having trouble receiving certain emails from Donna. They keep bouncing back to her 24 hours later, with a message that her server couldn't make contact with my mail server, that it might have been down. But it's been up all along, because all my other email is arriving without problems. So there is some communication problem between these 2 ISPs, and we haven't figured out what it is yet. If we didn't talk on the phone all the time, I'd never have known I was missing MULTIPLE emails over a period of a week from her.

It could be something as simple as she isn't receiving your emails for some reason. Perhaps they've been diverted to a spam folder. Perhaps her ISP has mistaken them for spam and never even delivered them to her. Email is really not as foolproof as we think it ought to be.

I've been having trouble receiving certain emails from Donna. They keep bouncing back to her 24 hours later, with a message that her server couldn't make contact with my mail server, that it might have been down. But it's been up all along, because all my other email is arriving without problems. So there is some communication problem between these 2 ISPs, and we haven't figured out what it is yet. If we didn't talk on the phone all the time, I'd never have known I was missing MULTIPLE emails over a period of a week from her.

I understand that. But I also sent emails to her wholesale contact as well as her. Both emails on the same server. How would I get around this, if it is the cause for no contact? None of the emails have bounced back, so I'm assuming they have made their way to her email. I'm quite upset about it, as I would love to do some personal business with her, but if this keeps failing to work as far as any contact goes, I'm not sure I can give my personal business to her. Not to mention business in general.

Her username here is roxycraft. Perhaps you can send her a note through the Crochetville "send a message via email" feature and ask her if she has received your emails or if you need to resend them.

Her username here is roxycraft. Perhaps you can send her a note through the Crochetville "send a message via email" feature and ask her if she has received your emails or if you need to resend them.

I sent her a PM on here. So hopefully I will hear something soon.

Archived