Do you sell your patterns online (or want to buy some)?

Melissa

I've started a new website: My Crochet Marketplace. It's a directory of crochet patterns available for sale on the internet. If you sell your patterns online (or know of some for sale that you like), take a peek at the eligibility requirements and drop me a line. I'll add the pattern to the directory. The site's pretty new, so I only have five or six hundred patterns listed so far, but I'm sure it'll get bigger pretty quickly. I think we really need a way to find all of those awesome pattern that people design and sell independently!

Thanks, Rachel! I'm deeply envious of your clean, smoothly functioning directories, let me tell you. I've been pulling my hair out for months to get it to behave! :lol

I think you mean that you're envious of my having a technically minded sister who spent months making my databases. ;)

Kidding aside, yeah, without databases, CPC would be no longer and KPC wouldn't have been considered.

You know at the beginning I inserted every single link to the HTML and uploaded every single page and took off every single New! tag at the end of a month and got rid of every single bad link by hand???!!!!!!!????!!!!

Archived