Pink Blush Doily from Annie's Attic

rascalsmom

Question

I printed off the free pattern for this doily a couple of weeks ago, and started it the other night. I believe there is an error in the 7th round, so now I am stalled. :( To top it off, the photo on the free pattern isn't that great, (it's a light pink doily on a white background!) so I can't even go by the picture. :think

If you have made this doily, PLEASE let me know if this is indeed an error, and what should I do instead....it tells you to repeat between [], but there is only a [, and no ].

If you think you can help me even though you haven't done this doily, just post that you can and I will post the entire round so that it is more clear....

Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

If you go to Freepatterns dot com to get this pattern they have the closing brace * ]* in that one.

however, it comes after it says "skip next ch 2 space, sc in next ch 3 space, ch 3"

You are going to make the same stitch effect (basically) that you made on the last round.

I should thank you actually. That was a nice pattern to make. I am not sure what I am going to do with it but it is pretty to look at.

I have had that pattern for a while and never got around to trying it until your question. I should probably make more of those patterns I've stored away :wlol

Archived