Maggies Crochet

wayinpa

it's not just you...I can't get it to come up either. I also tried emailing her to check on an order and it failed.

anyone else order from her before? I was wondering how long it normally takes....I'm anxious, but not yet worried :hook. just have many patterns ordered that I'm waiting very impatiently to start :lol

I tried ordering from her and it was terrible. I payed and then waited for 2 weeks. I received no emails, then out of the blue I got one from paypal with a refund, and a email from her a day later saying it shipped. When I emailed her I got a short kurt email in return saying what I ordered was out of stock and out of print. She still hasn't removed it from her site though, and that was over a month ago. I received a letter in the mail two weeks after that saying the item was out of stock and she tried to email me with no response so she was crediting me back my money. I was like huh? This was taken care of 2 weeks ago due to my emails and now I get this letter? And to make it worse I keep getting spam ads from her.

After two weeks of waiting, I finally got an email through. that was Sunday. then on Monday I got a reply stating that they were still packing my order for shipment. I got an email later on Monday stating that it was shipped. I received it today. I wasn't too thrilled with the service...but I was also ordering things from her collection of patterns. Those I wouldn't be able to buy anywhere else. I don't know yet whether or not I will buy from there again...we'll see.

Maggie's Crochet site works for me.....so it's still there. I just recently ordered two books from her and I got them promptly, with no problem. In fact, the same day, I ordered from two other well known sources, and Maggie's came first. I hope I don't have any problems with her in the future.

I think a lot of sites just have a few problems every now and then. It does make it bad for business though..... I like to give most places a second try before I give up on them totally. That is unless they really mess up.

Archived