Crocheting for Trauma Patients, Kids with Cancer and Pine Ridge

walker1021

Crafting with a Cause is a great group of crafters who make items for trauma patients at Hartwyck Trauma Center in NJ, children going thru cancer treatments at UC Davis Infusion Center in CA and also for families on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in SD. Please come check us out. We would love to have you join our group.

As a mother of a teen living with a TBI, I can't begin to tell you how this has touched me. I donate blankets, lapghans, hats, shawls and slippers as often as I can to Loma Linda where my daughter was treated. :hug Mahalo Nui Loa for all you do!!! :hug

As a mother of a teen living with a TBI, I can't begin to tell you how this has touched me. I donate blankets, lapghans, hats, shawls and slippers as often as I can to Loma Linda where my daughter was treated. :hug Mahalo Nui Loa for all you do!!! :hug

We love doing what we do. Knowing our little hobbies are able to help out others is a great feeling!

• 1 month later...

We have added the Cangleska battered Women's shelter to our list of supported causes. Please come check us out to see if you would like to help any of our causes. We would love to have you join us!

Archived