RI/MASS area

Hello!

I'll be moving to the RI/MASS area later this summer from Florida, and I was wondering if anyone on the boards live in, or around, Pawtucket, Addleboro, Fall River and the like. I was hoping some lovely crocheters could pop up and tell me about the towns, local yarn/craft stores, et cetera. I think mostly, though, I am worried about moving to a town that is really run-down.

Anyone willing to chat/pm?

Thanks!

Hi Brianna! I live in Plainville (which is between N. Attleboro, Cumberland RI, Wrentham, Foxboro, Mansfield)....I'd be happy to talk with you about the area. If you want to PM me that's fine - then I can give you my email addy if that makes you feel more confortable about posting.

Karen,

PM is fine, or we can swap e-mails, chat here, whichever... :)

I'm mostly concerned about affordability and what the town is like. Do you like the area you live in/around? Anything you don't like? Do you have children, and if so do they go to the public schools?

I love Plainville and their public school system is very good. I have 2 daughters (one is 7 and the other 3 1/2) and a son on the way. I have friends in Attleboro, Seekonk, etc. so I can get their opinion on those systems. Are you moving into the Attleboro's? Renting/Buying? PM me if you don't want to put to much personal info there.

hi, i'm from north attleboro as well.

i dont have any little ones - 24 is my baby!

i moved here from the boston area 9yrs ago and love it here.

good luck with your move

My bf grew up in Swansea just over the bridge from Fall River.. There are a few yarn spots in Fall River..

http://www.textilelinks.com/com/shop/ma.html

Make sure you check out Little Compton, RI in the summer.. the beaches are small and beautiful!

• 6 years later...

Archived