Baby Oh Baby

cluless

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much. I just heard from the program coordinator again and she said how much they truly appreciate it.

Natalie - I got your blankets. Huge thanks to you!

Cluless I can't believe you got the chance to make more. I can't wait to get it!

Another batch got mailed out today

th_tandi.jpg

Gorgeous!!

I'm:blush ...but I think you were the one who gave me the link to those little preemie shirts/vests - and I can't find it! I'd like to bring at least a couple when I get to see my great nephew within the next couple of weeks. He might be home this weekend!

Also -the hooded blanket...is that a free pattern, too?

I'd appreciate it if you could steer me to both patterns - thanks!:hug

Gorgeous!!

I'm:blush ...but I think you were the one who gave me the link to those little preemie shirts/vests - and I can't find it! I'd like to bring at least a couple when I get to see my great nephew within the next couple of weeks. He might be home this weekend!

Also -the hooded blanket...is that a free pattern, too?

I'd appreciate it if you could steer me to both patterns - thanks!:hug

Shirt

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/baby-shirt.html

Blanket is on the Lion Brand Website (you need to register but its free) it's called Hooded Bably blanket and its made with the "Pound of Love". Pattern is also on the yarn.

Have fun

Shirt

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/baby-shirt.html

Blanket is on the Lion Brand Website (you need to register but its free) it's called Hooded Bably blanket and its made with the "Pound of Love". Pattern is also on the yarn.

Have fun

Thanks, hon!:hug

• 3 weeks later...

Carol I got your package in the mail. Your blankets are so cute!

Sorry for the delay, we were out of the country for a few weeks (we had the mail stopped and haven't problems receiving things that way before or I would have said something.)

The fleece is so soft! And the shirts are perfect. Thanks so much!

Archived