for those who want to Copyright protect their webpages

Shell

Question

I just ran into this site http://www.copysafe.net/default.asp and it claims to be able to protect all text, images, slideshows.. you name it they say they can protect it. It could be worth looking into for some people. There is a free demo available but it seems you have to buy the actual product. I've never used it so I can't vouch for it, it just sounds good for all those who are constantly having images and such stolen. If anyone already uses it, or begins to use it, I for one would be interested to know how it works for you.

1 answer to this question

This site claims to prevent people from copying the content on your website.

I'm not sure just how effective it will be against all the known methods of site copying out there. (I don't think they can offer any guarantee, as people can always print a website or just have it active on a browser and hand-type in everything they see. I don't know why anybody would want to go to the effort to do that, but they could.) I decided to try out one of there demonstrations, but it was going to require me to install a Firefox plugin. I didn't want to install that plugin, so I have no clue how effective the software might be.

But for those who are having problems with people taking your site content without your permission, it could be an option to consider.

Archived