Hero Crochet Hooks

Does anyone have any Hero crochet hooks they'd like to part with?

Carol :)

I have a "K". Only one I have. Still in the plastic sleeve that looks ancient!:lol You are welcome to it.:yes

I have a couple. I've had them for years. Can't even remember anymore where/when I got 'em.

Are you collecting them?

Do they even make them anymore?

I have a "K". Only one I have. Still in the plastic sleeve that looks ancient!:lol You are welcome to it.:yes

JoAnn,

I'd be delighted to receive the "K" Hero hook. Please send me a message advising me of the price you'd like to receive for this hook. My email address is under my profile. Thanks for your response to my request! :ty

Carol

I have a couple. I've had them for years. Can't even remember anymore where/when I got 'em.

Are you collecting them?

Do they even make them anymore?

Adagio,

I'd be forever grateful to receive the information from you regarding your couple of Hero crochet hooks. I have a crochet pen pal who has requested these Hero hooks for several years, but I've been unable to find them locally. No, as far as I know, they do not produce them anymore. Please send me a private email message as to your expectation of prices, etc., for these hooks. My email address is in my profile. Thanks for such a prompt response to my request for these hooks. :ty

Carol

I have an H and K. You can have them, no charge. Consider it an RAOK. PM your mailing address to me.

Birdlady,

Oh...THANK YOU for such a beautiful ROAK from you to me!!! :ty:day I've sent you a personal e-mail message.

Carol

Birdlady, Oh...THANK YOU for such a beautiful ROAK from you to me!!! :ty:day

Not a problem. I think I picked them up at a thrift store for pennies on the dollar. I tend to buy hooks whether or not I need them and this is a perfect opportunity to help someone who really wants them!

I mailed three Hero hooks to you today: two H hooks and one K. Please let me know when you receive them.

Dear Birdlady,

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for sending the three Hero hooks!!! Your RAOK still warms my heart and soul. If I could repay you in any way, simply ask!!! This Ville of fellow crocheters simply is the most awesome place to be a part of!! People like you create such a wonderful family!!

Again, THANK YOU!!

Carol :hug

I have a 4 and a 6.

Dear Adagio,

Thanks for offering the 4 and 6 of the Hero hooks. I'd very much like to receive these hooks. Please send me a private message at my email address contained in my Profile, so I can provide you with my address, etc.

Again, THANKS!!!

Carol :manyheart

Archived