Alphabet beads

mpmuskie

I have a project in mind in which I will crochet in alphabet bead to spell out names and such. I am planning to string the beads on the yarn before I start crochetting and pulling them up as needed. Will I need to put the names on in the correct order, or will I need to put the names on in reverse spelling? This will be my first attempt at crochetting with alphabet beads, so any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the help and the sales tip. I want to make a wall hanging for my Mom with the names of her kids, and their spouses, and the grandkids. I think she will really enjoy it. Mom's still kinda getting used to the Grandma thing, and I want for her to show off the family tree.

Thanks for the help and the sales tip. I want to make a wall hanging for my Mom with the names of her kids, and their spouses, and the grandkids. I think she will really enjoy it. Mom's still kinda getting used to the Grandma thing, and I want for her to show off the family tree.

What a great idea! They all probably have to be on the same row, such as row three, row five, row seven, etc. so that they are going in the same direction. All odd rows or all even rows. I would probably try some on a small swatch to make sure they come out the correct way. Just some ideas.

Good luck!

:manyheart

Archived