Red Heart "Artichoke"

mistiaggie

I got a skien of Red Heart SuperSaver Artichoke color (3oz) at Big Lots on clearance like a year ago. Of course I decided to use it and now I am wondering where I can find it. i've looked at the red heart website and didn't see it listed and also looked through Michael's colors of red heart and they don't have it listed. I found Herscherr's (sp?) and they have it discounted at like .70 or something cents but I was hoping I could find it without having to do it online. If I do, could someone tell me how fast they usually ship?

Thanks for the help!

I appologize if this is a duplicate post, but I've been having trouble posting.

I think Red Heart "Artichoke" has been discontinued. Red Heart has a "Dark Sage" which is quite similar. I recently found some "Artichoke" in a dollar store.

I placed may orders with Herrschners (by mail). Received orders in 7-10 days. Orders on-line or by phone will probably arrive faster. I find their service very good...no problems with returns.

Hope this helps.

charkitty

Thanks! I ended up ordering the ones on discount, 77cents I believe from them. Can't wait for them to arrive. I got 5 skiens just in case!

Archived