single crochet decrease, the next stitch

muffin mum

Question

After I have done a single crochet decrease do I do the next stitch in the stitch where I last put the hook or in the next 'clean' stitch?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

After I have done a single crochet decrease do I do the next stitch in the stitch where I last put the hook or in the next 'clean' stitch?

Thanks

If I am reading this right, you will do it in the next stitch. That is how you decrease. If you put it in the same stitch, you will have the same amount of stitches not one less.:hook

So you put the hook through the stitch, pull yarn back through, put hook through next stitch, pull yarn though ( 3 stitches on hook) pull yarn through aa 3 loops and so you have been into 2 stithes, the next stitch goes in the untouched stitch?

So you put the hook through the stitch, pull yarn back through, put hook through next stitch, pull yarn though ( 3 stitches on hook) pull yarn through all 3 loops and so you have been into 2 stitches, the next stitch goes in the untouched stitch?

yep. :yes

That is what she was saying! :yay

So you put the hook through the stitch, pull yarn back through, put hook through next stitch, pull yarn though ( 3 stitches on hook) pull yarn through aa 3 loops and so you have been into 2 stithes, the next stitch goes in the untouched stitch?

You got it!!!

Archived