Somebody Please Help ME!!!!

Okay, I spent the better part of last night and this morning polishing up the graphics, and the store should be ready some time next week.

Woohoo! :clap

That means I should be able to get some stuff before MDS&W! :woo

[i'll need another tote to cart around my happy fun fiber purchases, y'know!]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's when you keep checking every 5-10 minutes if there are any new posts and there are none and haven't been for a little while! Then you get disappointed and/or depressed because everyone else isn't spending as much time checking for new posts as you are.

How do I know this, you ask???? :think DUH...it happens to me ALL the time.

To think that I thought that there was something wrong :sick with me! :eek :eek Glad to know that I am not the only one with a compulsive habit to check Crochetville! :compute:ccompute:yay I have cut back to 5 hour of sleep each night because I am on here until all hours! I even realized that I've not needed to go to the store in over two weeks - I jump right on the computer when I get home, and pass out :out as I am typing (problem with having my laptop in my bedroom!) and usually forget to eat! :blush

:clap :clap :clap Third on my list of things to do after Crochetville Surfing and Crocheting is t-shirt buying....guess I know what my next purchase will be now! Hip...hip... Hoo..:yay :yay :yay

Archived