Half Price Books!

cubedpop

I just got back from Half Price Books and picked up 6 "Annie's Crochet Newsletter" magazines for 25 cents each! They had a ton of them but I just got the ones which had cute animals in them. They had a ton of other patterns, but I just like to make amigurumi :)

Go Half Price Books! Yay!

I love half price books. That is where i have gotten most of my books and magazines. If you wait for like a month the new magazines will show up in mine for like .50-3.00. I wish mine had more magazines

Well I am biased since I work at a Half Price books, but yes it is a fantastic place to go for magazines and craft books too. I got started on crochet when someone sold us a copy of the Happy Hooker. I am slowly building a nice library of back issues of the Crochet magazine. Our store gets more knitting books sold to us than crochet books, sigh! We do have a Memorial day weekend (25-28) sale going on where everything in the store is 20% off. It's going to be a busy one!

Oh I wish we had a half price bookstore here. My sister shops in them all the time in Dallas. We have one with that name but they don't buy and sell used so it's not as good. Tell them to put one in Nashville, TN please!!! :)

Archived