Strappy baby sandals (bootie) pattern **Now Available**

I've had quite a flurry of requests for this pattern. I'm happy to say that with the assistance of some wonderful testers, this pattern is now available on my Etsy site.

th_ltpurple-front.jpg

th_ltpurple-side.jpg

th_ltpurple-top.jpg

[click to embiggen]

They're super quick to make (I can make a pair in under an hour) and use a commonly available yarn such as Caron Simply Soft.

Thanks for looking!

Cheryl. :hook

CRS5:

I see how it could be confusing. I'm selling both booties and patterns. The booties are typically around $10 and the patterns are $3. Although I try to keep the bootie pattern in stock, you may have visited during a time when the pattern listing was just purchased and I didn't have a replacement listing displayed. :blush I have since listed more than one copy for sale so this shouldn't happen again. :yes

Oliveoil:

Thanks for your purchase. :hug I hope you enjoy them!!

Cheers.

CRS5:

I see how it could be confusing. I'm selling both booties and patterns. The booties are typically around $10 and the patterns are $3. Although I try to keep the bootie pattern in stock, you may have visited during a time when the pattern listing was just purchased and I didn't have a replacement listing displayed. :blush I have since listed more than one copy for sale so this shouldn't happen again. :yes

Oliveoil:

Thanks for your purchase. :hug I hope you enjoy them!!

Cheers.

Your welcome:) !!!!!

Archived