Any New York Mets fans??

marym

I'll wait until Monday, April 30 to begin the instructions, I'll be a few steps ahead of you and you can see your progress as we go along.

Just let me know who is in. I really look forward to this.

Oh, and by the way, it's a graph ghan, pretty large also, but only two colors, dark blue and an reddish orange.

OK, let me know.

marym I am a met fan love my boys. Doing great this year. I would love to try and do a mets blanket, throw. My son would love it His birthday is in Sept maybe by then I will have it done. I wan going to do it in a round ripple in met colors, and wanted to put the name in the points. I have never done anything with letters or with graphs for the mets willing to try. thanks LETS GO METS

Hi marym count me in on this one... Hubby is a Mets fan til the day he dies so I think this will be a great thing to do for him and 2 colors only then lets go for it... whooo hooooo lets go Mets...

I'll be looking forward to the instructions.

By the ways what are good colors from red heart to use for this agfhan?

Let me know I am going to walmart tomorrow sunday so i can pick up the yarn by the ways do you know how many skeins of each will we need. So i can buy it all i need at once...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived