slowly by sure

Hey all -

I wasn't quite sure where to post this. I had my right shoulder surgery on the 26th on March. I am now finally able to put my shoulder up on the dek to type 2 handed, but crochetig is still kinda out. I am still working on the 56x70" chenille thick and quick blanket for my SIL and I can only 3 or four dc's before my shoulder throbs. Before surgery I made it to 40" and if I can only eo a few stiches before resting for a while this last 30" is gonna take months. Go thing she isn't in a hurry.

Did your doctor give you any sort of anticipated recovery time? Do you have any sort of exercises you are supposed to do to recover from surgery?

Until you feel better and able to crochet again, at least you can enjoy yarn shopping and looking at cool patterns, and talking here with us! :manyheart

recovery time is gonna take a while according to my doc but as of now i am farther along then i should be (i am a mom to 4 kids i can't take it easy, even with hubby's help!!!!) So I may be doing more damage, but life must go on.

Archived