At the mall

I was in HOt Topic (a teen, alternative store). I love the different things there. None would ever fit me, but . . .

Anyway, there were some crocheted earrings. They seemed like little doilies about 2" wide. In white. The seemed to have some flexible ring to hold it open and circular. They were cute, but of course imported so they were cheap. About $4.99. The were hanging with the other "alternative" earrings, skulls, feather, chainsaws, etc. :2rock

But my sons liked the anime shirts they had!

Ah yes....Hot Topix......my 15yo's favorite store. I'm ok with going in with him for a little while, but they play their music so loud, it gives me a headache. :( They carry t-shirts for his favorite bands, and he loves those pants with the chains and studs on them.

I bought a necklace just like those earrings at Lord&Taylor for so cheap but I get a ton of compliments on it whenever I wear it... its 3 tiny rings with crocheted flowers in each of them, Gorgeous.

And BTW kind of off subject: Hot Topic was my favorite store for years and now that I've started shopping elsewhere, I've been selling the old stuff I don't wear anymore on Ebay. I've made quite a bit. Money just sitting in my closet! My point being: when your sons/daughters grow out of those clothes (and they are expensive). SAVE them and put them up on ebay, as a used Lot works best. Mine are selling like crazy!

ok, sorry, tangent complete. :blush

Archived