Stranger Than Fiction

I watched the movie Stranger Than Fiction recently, and I spotted a crocheted afghan on the back of the charactor Ana Pascal' (played by Maggie Gyllenhaal)s apartment couch. Each square seemed to have some sort of rose design on each motif, against a black backround. I guess you can tell you're obsessed with crochet when you jump at seeing something crocheted in the movies :lol

:earth

I watched the movie Stranger Than Fiction recently, and I spotted a crocheted afghan on the back of the charactor Ana Pascal' (played by Maggie Gyllenhaal)s apartment couch. Each square seemed to have some sort of rose design on each motif, against a black backround. I guess you can tell you're obsessed with crochet when you jump at seeing something crocheted in the movies :lol

I am making a granny square afghan because I saw one on almost every episode of 'Judging Amy'. All the squares are edged in black because the one I fell in love with was too. :manyheart

So, I don't think it's goofy at all. :blush

:devil

• 11 months later...

This is funny because I saw this movie last night, and I thought the afghan was beautiful. I've been asking all over today if anyone knew where I could find the pattern. If anyone finds one on line, I hope they will post the link here. *pleading look*

• 4 weeks later...

Ha! I JUST got done watching this movie. I did happen to notice it, and I like it very much! thanks to DVD, one can pause and zoom, if one so desires (no, I didn't, but I might when no one else is around!) :lol

Archived