HL coupons

matyson5

You get HL coupons in an email every week, along with their sale flier. If you go to their website, you can sign up for it. The sign up area is at the top right of their home page (at least it was when I just checked the site).

• 3 weeks later...

They are also in the bigger Sunday newspapers, under their ad. It's usually a 40% any item. We always get two papers on Sunday, so I clip both. If I don't use them both, I give one away to another customer that doesn't have one. I just ask if they have one and if they say no, I give it to them. It usually brightens someones day.

:manyheart

The 40% off coupons are in the paper every other week. Look on the website or sign up for coupons on select items for the other weeks, along with the 40% coupons.

I very rarely use the newspaper coupon at Hobby Lobby. Since we have a Michael's just up the street from HL, I just take my newspaper Hobby Lobby coupon there. I also print out extra computer coupons since a lot of people here still don't know you can get them off the computer. Several people have also told me they find the HL site confusing and they can't figure out how to sign up. Most everyone is thrilled to be given a coupon.

Archived