CGOA Summer conference

I think I'm going. :clap

Eldest DD landed a job with one of the major airlines, so mommy and daddy get free airline tickets. :devil However, she may go back to school full time in the fall, so I don't know how long the freebies will last. So we want to take a few trips before fall. :autumn

I saw the classes, and there's a few I want to take also. But I'm with you...I don't know what to take either. I'm thinking about taking the rectangle crochet class on Friday morning....but I still don't know. We'll probably fly in Thursday night and fly out Sunday morning, so that eliminates the Thursday and Sunday classes.

I want to go to the dinner on Saturday night. How much are tickets for that usually? And is the fashion show included with the dinner, or is that extra?

Youngest DD will probably come with us. I'm the only crocheter, but she's into photography (she's a photography student at one of the technical colleges in Cincinnati), so she'll spend a lot of time photographing the NH seashore and country areas.

I'm nervous...I want to make sure I get the classes I want (so I'm not stuck taking advanced knitting design...I'm not dissing the knitters, but I can't tell the difference between a knit and a purl). :think

Archived