Who makes the best chunky yarn?

About to start oldbaglady's snow dragon pattern and I've never used chunky yarn before.... who makes the best one? I know several people have mentioned Bernat's Soft N' Chunky, but I wanted to get a bunch of opinions.

Thanks ladies!:hug

Bernat Softee Chunky is the only one I have used, and I love it!

Lion Brand yarns are generally good quality, too.

About to start oldbaglady's snow dragon pattern and I've never used chunky yarn before.... who makes the best one? I know several people have mentioned Bernat's Soft N' Chunky, but I wanted to get a bunch of opinions.

Thanks ladies!:hug

I've been making this same dragon. I'm on my 3rd and have 2 more to do for Easter. I don't have any chunky yarn. I've been using :yarn RH WW. It's the only kind I have and it's been coming out good. :yes Try different kinds of yarn and hook size. They'll all be different sizes. The first one I did I used a H hook then now I'm using a F hook for the others. The same yarn but with the different hook sizes they are different sizes. The one with the H hook is bigger than the one with the F hook. I like that one more. It's so small and so cute. :):yes Let us see when you're done with yours. I really love this pattern and I think I'll always have one going. I want a big family of them. :D

Pat A.

Archived