Sandman Afghan CAL?

i never bore of this pattern. after a busy day it is great to just know what i am doing for the body of the afghan. especially since i have been watching movies with my hubby at night. i can actualy pay attention to the movie AND get the blanket worked on.

i am up to the second round of edgin! almost done.

nadine

i am up to the second round of edgin! almost done.

nadine

Congrats! I'm envious of your progress - especially since I have to have mine finished by the 16th. :eek

My goal is to finish the entire thing over the weekend - we'll have to see if that actually comes to pass.

i have my afghan completed. i just have to take pics. i love the afghan of the sandman pattern....now to figure out what yarn i will use to make my next one in. i will post pics soon!

nadine

Nadine - Congrats on finishing your afghan! :yay

I just stopped by to say that I will be finishing mine today.

Oh yes I will.

No, reallyl, I mean it this time.

I have to finish it because it must be shipped tomorrow for the momma-to-be's baby shower. I've started round 2 of the border so I don't think I'll have much of a problem completing it. Keep your fingers crossed I don't run out of yarn! :yarn

Done and done!! :yay

I ended up not doing round 10 of the border. I liked how the sc looked on its own - and I ran out of time. I was weaving in the last little bits of yarn this morning before clicking some photos and wrapping it up - all in time to make it to the train.

The blanket is now on its way out to California. The photos are on my camera at home. Hopefully I'll post them tonight or tomorrow.

Yay! :yayYay! :yayYay! :yay I'm just so happy to be done with it!!!

Bernat has some really pretty baby yarns (Softee and Coordinates). I also saw some great pastel colors by Lion Brand with their Cotton-Ease line.

Maybe you could make a yellow or purple one? Or perhaps white? Or maybe go with a bold color, like navy blue or forest green?

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got this one done after months of taking it to the laundrymat with me. I will have to upload pix on Photobucket and then post a couple. It turned out pretty good I think.

Ok so I started this for hubby but I needed to make it huge for our bed so thereforeI had to chain 545 so I have a lot of work ahead of me. I have 5/92 rows done. I am also doing them in stripes so when I finish the sixth row I am going to switch to black for 6 rows.

Archived