I can't post pics - too frustrating!

I finished 2 ghans - a baby rainbow sq and a 5 1/2 foot ripple. I even took pics of them. My stupid camera won't connect to my computer so I can't post them!!!!!!!!! and they both came out beautiful!:cry:cry :cry

Sorry - I just had to rant! Amber's home sick (11 going on 3 UGH)

It's OK. Amber will get better and get back to being an 11-year-old again. (Some days I wonder if that's better than 3?)

It's frustrating when things won't talk to eachother. I have tried to install my camera, a card reader and a printer to my work computer in the last few months and NONE of them have worked. Luckilly they'll talk to my home computer. For several weeks I couldn't even get the post a picture to work here once I did get them uploaded to my Flickr.

Take a deep breath, here's a :hug. It will get better.

My stupid camera won't connect to my computer so I can't post them!!!!!!!!! and they both came out beautiful!

Why not get a card reader? They are relatively inexpensive. They plug into a USB port and, if you like, you can just leave it plugged in. Then, all you need to do is take the card out of the camera and pop it into the reader.... no using up batteries on the camera. Just make sure you get one that is for the type of card your camera uses.

Joan

That's a great idea but as a single mom on disability (with rechargable batteries) that kinda falls under the someday list. What really stinks is that my comp has the card readers built in and this card doesn't fit! ugh.

Archived