TESTERS FOUND for Baby blanket

I need testers for a baby blanket I have written up. This is my first pattern so go easy on me. If your interested, PM me. I'll take the first 5 testers. All testers must be able to show a picture of the blanket when their done.

Thanks so much.

~Kim

:hug

Its basically made up of all double crochet stitches and single crochet stiches and I would say it is a beginners pattern. If either of you girls would like to test it out PM me your email and I will send you the pattern.

Thanks

Kim

Finished size should be around 39" X 39 and 1/2 " and should use about 20 oz of any type of yarn you have on hand. Im using red heart super saver in lullabye print. I think baby yarn would be too thin, I want this blanket to be like the one I made for my daughter 8 years ago and her's was made from worsted weight Red heart yarn and is still going strong, not only that, its warm and of course she still loves it. :manyheart Hopefully I can do it justice with this pattern. This one is going to be for my new niece, who will be here some time in May. :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

Archived