Crocheted garmets at Victoria's Secret!

I saw this too! If you go to the Victoria's Secret web site and search for "crochet" there are 51 crocheted garmets. There are lots of bathing suits, tank tops, shoes and even entire dresses.

I LOVE this skirt!

V254425.jpg

There is a crochet bra halter top that is too cute (see below) but I don't think I'd pay $50 for it. I'd rather make it myself.

V254417.jpg

I just finished making this skirt.

Look for the Victoria's Secret Skirt Knockoff CAL in this site and it will show you directions on how to make it.

I used 8 balls of this cotton yarn I got on the clearance section at Hobby Lobby and the kit was $13+ for 10 balls of the yarn. So the skirt materials cost me less than $10 but almost 2 weeks (off & on ) of my time and I got lots of compliments on it at church today.

I am now off to take pics of me wearing the skirt and will post tonight (hopefully)

You have got to try making the skirt!!!! Soo worth it!!

I just finished making this skirt.

Look for the Victoria's Secret Skirt Knockoff CAL in this site and it will show you directions on how to make it.

You have got to try making the skirt!!!! Soo worth it!!

Shut up shut up! Thanks loads for pointing out the CAL- I didn't want to have to buy something I can probably make! You rock! :cheer

Shut up shut up! Thanks loads for pointing out the CAL- I didn't want to have to buy something I can probably make! You rock! :cheer

Thanks yarnmonkey :blush This is a great skirt to make and I probably will make one or two more in black and purple. Making this skirt is easy as the pattern will easily the shape out into the A-line.

Ok, time to take pics and upload my skirt!!

I totally took the easy way out and ordered the skirt. But that doesn't mean I won't try to make one, too! :)

Looking forward to seeing photos from the CAL!

:laughroll I don't blame you one bit!! It took me about 5 days to finish the skirt off and on (and that's with the chores being neglected...I have a room full of laundry :cry)

Archived