need testers for "Little Lacy Camisole"

i have written up a pattern i came up with for a lacy camisole and need testers, one for each size, who can commit to being able to finish this pattern in approx 1-2 weeks and will be able to provide a picture, final measurement details and any comments/problems/questions with the pattern to me so i may be able to update any of the estimate information (in finished sizes) amounts of yarn needed for other sizes and pattern errors etc. if you are interested you can see the picture of the camisole in this show and tell post http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46847 . also this document is written in microsoft works and is saved in a .doc and a .wps so you must be able to read either one of those or both (for some reason the pictures in the .doc came about a bit funny if you have a problem viewing them i can email the originals.) i am seeking 1 tester for each of these sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-large the sizes of each are measure at the ribcage directly under the bust and my estimates of sizes are as follows small- 32" medium- 36 3/4" large- 41 1/2" and X-large is 46 1/4" this is a pattern for a semi-busted person so sorry to the flatter ladies but this will probably not be flattering as i designed it to cover mine up with a nice shape. thank you for any interest!

If you want to make PDFs and don't want to buy a program there is a free solution called PDFCreator. It is like a virtual printer that lets you "print" to a PDF file. Once installed, it shows up in your list of printers. I use this all the time and aside from some glitches with tables sometimes, it has been great. Always proof-read your PDF if you use this. :)

http://www.pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator

And no, this is not a sales pitch... it is a free app for Windows computers and that way you never again have to worry about whether or not folks have the same programs as you... or if you are out of ink or paper it is a real lifesaver!

Cheers.

Oh and PS that is SOOOO adorable!!!! I love the camisole. Unfortunately it has been a long time since I was that size LOL

• 4 weeks later...

If you haven't had enough response I would be happy to try out your pattern. The only thing I don't understand is 1. Are you supplying a specific type yarn to make it in? 2. Do we have to make it for ourself? Can I get more info?

Archived