Testers needed for Garcelle shawl --Testers found, thanks!

Tracey4610

Hey, all!! I'm looking for a few good testers willing to try out a pattern. I'm making this pattern available on my website soon, and all I need are a couple good folks to make swatches to make sure that the pattern is easy enough to follow, and I need this pattern to be made in thread and in yarn. I'm currently working it in #10 thread with a No. 9 steel hook.

I need people who have been on the 'Ville at least 60 days, with at least 40 posts. This pattern is an intermediate+ (not intended for beginners) with lots of turning and several steps to a pattern stitch (four rows completes the pattern). I will be setting up a group on my googlepages site, much like Etaria did, so that if anyone has questions, problems, or suggestions, they can be addressed together.

Also, if you are chosen to help me out with this, please do not post close-up pictures of the work on this pattern until I've given the approval.

Again, this is a beautiful pattern, and I hope that those who help me enjoy it as much as I have as I've been working it.

Thank you,

Tracey

Great, Wendy!! I'll have the info to you soon. I just have to finish typing it up. Pm me how you want it sent to you, either with an email addy (I'll send a .pdf) or a snail mail addy. Thanks!:clap

If you just want the pattern tested, I would love to do it for you. However, I can't check for gauge because our yarns and threads are quite different from yours. I do a lot of testing, but never garments for this very reason.

Cool deal...there's no gauge with this pattern, unless you want it to be a specific size. I'm still working out one minor detail with the pattern, but I hope to have it ready by the weekend. Wish me luck!

Great!! Both of you, please send me your email addies and I'll send you the pdf once i get past my "technical difficulty" with the edging...the corner's really getting to me. Anyway, thank you!! :cheer:clap

• 2 weeks later...

Archived