Jimbo's crochet hook

ibbabs2u

That Jimbo..............:manyheart ...............what a wonderful man!!!!!

He is just the sweetest thing going.

I contacted him after reading a thread on here about a hook he made for a crocheter with hand troubles. I have arthritis in my hands which limits my crochet time which makes me sad :( because I love to crochet.

Well, that Jimbo made me the perfect size G hook that is perfect for me. It fits my hand like a glove. I crocheted yesterday for 3 hours without pain. :c9

Not only is the hook perfection, Jim is the kindest man so, caring and thoughtful..........and very fast, too. My first email to him was on 3-1 and on 3-10 had my hook.

I recommend Jimbo's hooks for everyone, especially anyone with hands troubles. I've tried using hooks with the rubber/plastic shafts but they always eventually cracked or broke or the hook loosened in the rubber/plastic and the hook wobbled.........<ugh> it was so frustrating. But this hook is one solid piece of wood, hand carved to suit my needs and it's perfection!!!

You can find Jimbo here: http://jimbosfrontporch.blogspot.com/

:manyheart Thanks Jimbo!!!!!

Babs

I would love to ask Jimbo for a hook....my hands hurt when I crochet....but looking at the prices he gets for some of those hooks! My oh My!

He does do lovely work though.

Hi!! Yes indeed, I am the ONE who got the first "custom made for RA" hook, and could NOT be more happy!! Isn't he the best, and his work is beyond the best. PLEASE if any of you have any questions about his prices, he will work with you, maybe you can make a couple payments? Anyways, to ME it was well worth it to be able to crochet litterly pain free, I too have used them there foamies and all, nothing worked, UNTIL my JIMBO hook!! Yea for you, and more especially YEA for Jimbo, my new best friend!!:manyheart

My Jimbo hooks are absolutely the best hooks I've ever used - even other wood hooks that are commercially available do not compare to Jimbo's hooks! Last night my dog ate one of my Jimbo hooks and I cried - my whole family was sad because they know how much I love these hooks and how happy they make me. I'm hopeful to replace the hook soon...:manyheart

My Jimbo hooks are absolutely the best hooks I've ever used - even other wood hooks that are commercially available do not compare to Jimbo's hooks! Last night my dog ate one of my Jimbo hooks and I cried - my whole family was sad because they know how much I love these hooks and how happy they make me. I'm hopeful to replace the hook soon...:manyheart

Oh Paulette, tha is AWFUL!! Your own fur babby ATE your JIMBO hook?!?!?! Oh my, you MUST start feeding that dog..lol..I am so sorry for your hook!! :hug

Archived