website with yarn shops

becjac67

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was a website out there with yarn shops listed by state? I've seen sites like that with quilt shops and things like that but never yarn shops.

Thanks,

Answered my own question with another site...quite by accident. I was searching a shop in particular that I found off of the other site and came up with this one. The only problem is...I only found the link to Ohio shops and when I delved into the site to find the links to other states I couldn't find it...not sure what's up with that. But if did find that if you go up in the url and take out the oh.html and put in the other state abbreviations...they are there...for instance for Tennessee replace the oh.html with tn.html at the end of the url. Hope this isn't too confusing but it's a neat site and I wanted to share it. It even has actual farms listed as well as shops.

<a href="http://www.textilelinks.com/com/shop/oh.html" target="_new">www.textilelinks.com/com/shop/oh.html</a>

Oh good Donna...that makes it much easier. I don't know if I passed it up somehow or what but it was early when I found it so I'll blame it on not enough coffee yet LOL

• 3 months later...

Archived