KnitSimple Spring/Summer 2007

diamond

Just got the latest issue of KnitSimple in the mail today and BOY was I surprised by how many crochet patterns are in it! First there's a cute granny square cardi on p.29, a really cute V-neck tuni on p.31, cute pig, kitten, lamb & bunny p.41-43 and the prettiest pink/orange/black/white dress on p.44 If this dress were the only crochet item in the mag, I would still have purchased it (I have a subscription) The dress is that cute. Then on p. 48 is the coolest floppy hat & matching tote for the beach. And if you're a knitter, there's a few cute things for you, too!

This issue is definitely something to look for next time you're out & about.

Here's a link to the magazine: KnitSimple Check out the previews Sad thing is, they don't show the pink dress! The dress is called "Pink Persuasion"

Actually if you click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the left you see (44) a dark headed woman with a pink/orange/black/white item on....that's the dress...but you can't see the bottom which is the WOW part of the dress. Why they aren't showing it in the preview is beyond me.

I just picked it up at Borders today during lunch. Can't wait to get home and look at it. Thanks for the heads up of all the crochet patterns within a knitting magazine.

Archived