Annie's Attic book sale.

ladybugdreams

Ok,

so I'm going to get the free daily pat yesterday, and see this icon for a book sale. Normally, I don't bother, but this time, I (unfortunately) clicked it.

Why unfortunately, because some of those books are simply amazing low-priced. I saw one for 49 cents. And there are TONS of them. So, if some of you are looking for books, check it out, it may be worth your while. It says on the thing its only for 2 more days, lets hope its wrong.

Here's the link:

http://www.anniesattic.com/list.html?criteria=pds2007

hehehe, well if the sale is still on tonight past midnight, this crazy ladybug is goin' shoppin'! HA! ahem, lol! I'll try and behave! (yeah, right!)... wish me luck! a lot of those books I've not seen in Canada... so its a MUST for my collection (that's my official statement lol!)

and grrlsmom, desperate crochet, is when you are trying to finish something before someone arrives (who does not approve of the craft) or before someone sees it. or you have 6 billion projects trying to vie for your time... or you are desperate for more time in one day so you can do it all! :)

Recently I got The Great Big Book of Crochet Afghans for cheap, 5 or 6.95, marked down from 24.95 from Annies. I had been jonesing for that book for ages. And it was hardcover, too!

now this sux! they don't take pay pal, according to their site only a credit card (or a cheque ?? but there is no option to pay with a cheque.) excuse me while I go and uh, pout in a corner. darn it there was a TON of those books they had I wanted. (and no, I can't get a cc... I tried lol!)

Archived