Crochet hook adjustable handle

Maggitee

HI Everyone...

I saw somewhere...and I cannot for the life of me remember where...a handle that can be changed from hook to hook. I am thinking that it was wood and there was a locking adjustment that allowed it to fit a large range of hook sizes. I DO remember that the ad said the "locking" technique was thoroughly explained in the leaflet enclosed.

Since this is where I read the most, I am asking here first to see if anyone has an idea of what I am talking about. Tried searching here and on google, but didn't come up with what I saw.

Thank you so much for any suggestions!

Maggitee

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This seller on ebay is selling the one you are asking about. I bought one, you can change the hook (I believe any size of s. Bates) It has wood handle made by seller and the system inside of it, allows you to change the hook. (Steel hook)

her id is woodbyc she is very nice and helpful. I dont know if she has more right now.

Demet

Thanx Demet! I have written to her and asked if she has another or has any idea of where I can get one. The fact that you remembered I had listed a note looking impresses me and thank you so much from the bottom of this wrinkled lil' ol' heart!!!!!!!!

MaggieT

• 2 weeks later...

Archived