Crocheting a globe, hope to get pattern out there, need help.

Vicktoriannah

wikipedia.org explains it well. Australia is a continent. Oceania, Australaisa etc are terms used to cover Australia and more. By and more I mean Indonesia, New Zealand etc all in one. It's not a continental term, more a region.

Continents: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continents

• 1 month later...
Is australia a continent? If so, what is Oceania and Australasia? The internet is not as helpful as usual, and sometimes just asking is easier.

:think

you can get another pattern for it in lionbrand.com search globe if you do not already have a good pattern for it just notice someone looking for that pattern the other day and did some searching myself and found that one. have a great day crocheting:)

you can get another pattern for it in lionbrand.com search globe if you do not already have a good pattern for it just notice someone looking for that pattern the other day and did some searching myself and found that one. have a great day crocheting:)

The pattern at LionBrand is not crocheted. It's simply a ball of yarn, then a picture was taken. From there they superimposed a picture of the world onto the picture of the ball of yarn. It looks crocheted but it's not actually crocheted.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

as an Aussie I have always been taught that Australia is either the smallest continent or the largest Island! I don't agree with either of these though! Australia is a continent = I don't think it is the smallest though.:think

Hope this helps.

All the best, :yay

Hayley

Yikes! I posted this ages ago, before I *yelled* at somebody for posting a request for finding patterns in this board. Whoops. Please, thank you for all your help, but don't post on this board anymore as it bumps it up to the top, ruining the space for ACTUAL patterns!!

:D

Archived