Silly Question...What is a BICO???

It's the name of the sweater pattern that everyone else has no problem with except me. I made one and making another that I frog alot so I put that away for now untill I feel like working on it again. But I still love the pattern and like seeing all the personalized BICO's everyone makes. :yes:manyheart

Pat Ada

It's the name of the sweater pattern that everyone else has no problem with except me. I made one and making another that I frog alot so I put that away for now untill I feel like working on it again. But I still love the pattern and like seeing all the personalized BICO's everyone makes. :yes:manyheart

Pat Ada

Pat, what kind of problem are you having with it? Is there something we can do to help you thru it?

Oh My. :blush :blush :blush

Ok, Now you REALLY know why I consider myself 'Dangerous' LOL. Yikes.:eek

Thank you so much all of you for replying, and not making me feel even more silly than I already do!

I started my first one last night. I had 2 small rolls from Dollar Tree, (but they had no lables) So I ended up frogging it because I ran out of yarn LOL. So I am in the process of rolling it back up and saving it for a scarf or gloves.:yes I am going to try another tonight. This time in WW :hook

Ever since doing the mystery Valentine CAL. I feel so full of myself :cheer

Beth

Archived