Wow! Fancy Yarn

chrispersmom

I came across this place by accident, they are tuned to knitters, but do sell crochet hooks too. But they have the most luxurious yarns and have LOTS on sale right now...up to 68% off some things. Thought maybe someone would be interested in looking there. If the link doesn't work, just google little knits.

http://www.littleknits.com/

Sorry...:devil But they had some really beautiful stuff. They had a silk and cashmere blend is some Beautiful colors. Made me think of the ladies here that make beautiful sweaters and things. i didn't buy anything, but it sure looked tempting. I'd probably be afraid to use the yarn if I bought it. Afraid to "waste" it! They even had some really nice sale prices too. Especially for the people doing the wool yarn swap. I have never used wool yarn, but lots of you do. I got roaked a gorgeous wool blend scarf and I was so tickled. It is wickedly expensive looking! I would never have made it for myself. Hope you found some good deals. Least if you get into trouble your defense can be that it was on sale!:devil

Yes, this is going to be a big problem.. :goodorbad its not so much WILL I buy, is how MUCH will I buy!? Some of these I bought at ACMoore, 50% off was still 2x's the amount on this site! Great prices! And atleast I know where to get more when I finally find a worthy pattern for this gorgeous yarn! :manyheart

Yes, this is going to be a big problem.. :goodorbad its not so much WILL I buy, is how MUCH will I buy!? Some of these I bought at ACMoore, 50% off was still 2x's the amount on this site! Great prices! And atleast I know where to get more when I finally find a worthy pattern for this gorgeous yarn! :manyheart

Thanks for the price compare...I thought the prices were good, but since I haven't ever boought some of their fancy stuff, I really wasn't sure if the prices were all that great. But I do think they were all very nice. I plan to go back there later and get something really nice to make myself something. :yay

Archived