My projects

Guest lillian1969

Guest lillian1969

I am trying to complete an afghan for my aunts birthday in february but I am getting side tracked. i go on the internet and see so many great patterns and make them but never stick to completing the afghan.I hope after christmas is over I will be more focused on it.

I am trying to complete an afghan for my aunts birthday in february but I am getting side tracked. i go on the internet and see so many great patterns and make them but never stick to completing the afghan.I hope after christmas is over I will be more focused on it.

I totally understand this! I have a slant stitch afghan that I started over a year ago that still sits unfinished!! I am hoping to get it done VERY soon, but I keep starting extra projects.

I believe I saw the official diagnois for this on someones blog (sorry, don't remember who). It's called *Startitis*.

I think I have a serious case of it, and I am not sure if there is a cure. But, really, I don't want a cure. I LOVE making stuff, I just need to finish more of it!! :knit

Sorry I don't have advice for you. Just know that I can empathize (or is that sympathize -- I can never remember which :oops ) with you. :))

Guest lillian1969

If there was less great patterns I would be cured.I have two months to finish it , so I will probably wait until time is almost up and then start some serious hooking.

you are so not alone in this. i have at least 15 wip, and more ideas than time in the days!!!!maybe it will:w-snow and i will get something done as i don't like to drive my little bird in the snow:*cgrinch someone might crunch it, so drive hubbys instead:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl mine is rear wheel drive and his is front so drives better in the snow:rotfl just try and relax and it will come to you when you are ready.(as i sit here trying to finish mils blanket!!!):*ciam :*ciam :*cgrinch vicki:sun

• 5 weeks later...

Archived