Phentex - have you ever used it?

I received a bunch of this in a lot of yarn I purchased. I thought I'd make some slippers out of it. Has anyone ever used this? It feels a bit funky, but does that feeling wash/wear out? I'd hate to spend time on the slippers if they feel too icky to actually wear - - -

it depends on the phentex you got. Do you mean that nylon type that makes slippers and scrubbies.

The slippers are good and they do work. I've never heard a complaint about them.

I've bought a regular worsted weight at a dollar store before and fell in love with it. Mine was very soft and I made many hats with it. I'm now out and would love to grab some more!!!

I'm glad I found this thread. I was just at Big Lots, and they had a BUNCH of this brand on sale for just a dollar. I got some really fun hot pink that looks like fun fur, but it's so soft it feels like feathers. Then it has some different brightly colored bits in it. It'll look precious on a little girl! I didn't want to get a bunch of different things without knowing that it was good yarn, though. I guess I'd better check my stash and go back!

Thanks!

Judy

Archived