Woodstuck Duster Design Crochet Along

Butterfly5776

Hi, I came up with a idea for those of us who adored the Woodstock Duster in the Interweave Crochet Sept 2006 issue, here is the catch you must change the design to fit your own personality shorten it change the stitch pattern do whatever fits your fancy just keep the basic constuction but then again it would be probably more fun to change that too so let your imagination run wild. I currently did mine in Caron's Brites Simply soft Limelight and the sleeves were shortened to three quarter bell sleeves and trimmed in patons twisted lime twister yarn. I am almost done other changes i made is that mine is not a duster it is a shrug with the same furry trim on the bodice when I get a chance I will post pics so allt hose who want to be daring let me know and lets see what you got.

I did this pattern with SS too and I think I had to change hook size twice to get stitch count. I finished it and hung it up and it grew on me. Now its way too big. I am thinking of redoing it in the berroco cotton twist, but that will be a future project. I know I did have problems understanding some of the directions, for those parts I winged it. I just love the sweaters the twins are wearing in the magazine.

LaVonneK

Could I just ask if the name is really Woodstuck?

If I know that is the name I will be fine but I keep wanting to correct it to Woodstock...

Sorry.. I get "retentive" about spelling :blush:wlol

but not about typing... since I really can't :no

Archived