Holiday Scrap 9 Patch Afghan CAL

TamiCrochets

Ok, so i started one with baby girl colors, and only had enough to make 2 nine patches with that, so those are set aside, and will be made into something, maybe a pillow, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I enjoyed the join as you go, so I started another one. This one is going to be a lapghan, and I'm doing it in Caron Cape Cod Blue, Black, Cream, and I think Country Blue. I graphed it all out last night. I have a mini book of granny ghans and the chart was actually in there, but for a full sized one, and so I needed to do some serious adjusting to placement and scale for the smaller one, and figure out where what color is going. So anyway, I have like 12 squares joined so far, and I'm working it in rows as I go, and not using the whipstitch like the orignal pattern calls for, but rather this joining method here. I hope to have some pics up soon. I'm not sure who this one is going to be for, I have a few ideas, but nothing definite yet.

Well, I was able to get some time in on this tonight. I have a total of 30 squares made/joined!! It's equal to 2 rows, but I did a little boucning, :lol Some reason I couldn't work in a straight line tonight. Anyway, I put the pics on my blog I am going to start updating there and having people go there, so I don't have to repeat the pic posting process. Hope you like it! I'm having fun with it, and joining this way really does just make soooo much sense!!

Also, I've noticed no one is really posting here..... am I all alone?? How is everyone else doing??

The link to my blog is in my siggy just beneath my name.

Night Night all!

Archived