Sorry to bore you with another one....fbb

irikel

These purses are so cute and fun to make, NOT BORING AT ALL. I have that yarn and was thinking of making it. Yours came out very cute. I have made several of them and everyone loves them. I have made mine in red heart acyrlic yarn which to me came out better then the lions brand cotton yarn it required. Its more sturdy and doesn't stretch. I also put a cardboard at the bottom for more support and then I sewed buttons on the bottom of the purse for feet. I want to make one in wool and felt it, what do you think, will it work????

I love looking at your purses, it's not boring at all!

You also inspire me to make lotsa bags for this year. I'm stuck with 2 bags that I am slowly but surely wearing out. The problem is, SnB Hooker is mostly for beginners and I don't wanna shell out that much money for one pattern :D

Hopefully I can make my own Fat-Bottom design to satisfy my bag-ppetite.

I love the bag !! We are leaving tomorrow to go to MS and I am bringing :yarn and :hook !! I have the "makings" for three of them. (Christmas is fininshed, now we start with birthdays !!) I love the button! :idea I'd have never thought of that.

I have a couple of other comments:

1. I don't think posting your finished work is boring to any of us. I am always fascinated at the talented crocheters and their work ! I'm always getting new ideas on patterns (like the button you added).

2. I posted something a while back and said something about it not being much. I was kindly reminded not to "downplay" my work. You made this with love and pride and will be received with the same.

Anyway, I'm off the :soap. I hope I didn't offend anyone, it's just that we work hard -- although we enjoy it -- and we should be proud of what we do !! Again, great work ! Your bag is very pretty !

Sherrie...Thank you for your nice comment...I did make that with lots of love and my sister in law loved it ...I do all my work with love and I put lots of pride in everything I make...I just got done making another bag but its a shoulder bag...I will post pictures tomorrow..I also have to line it . Thanks again .

Archived